Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default write data to two excel sheets

Hi All,

I am trying to enter some data in excel file using a VB Appl. I have a
huge data with 3 Columns and around 2,00,000 rows.

I have a code which writes this data to excel file but I am unable to
do so as Max rows are 65K in excel.

I want to input the data to 2 Sheets in same excel file.

Can somebody tell me how can I do the same.

A small VB Code will be of a great help.

Thanks,
Suyog

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Suyog:

You have a line count which increments on every line read and when the line
count reaches 65536 you move to the next sheet.

Unless you are in X12 you will need 31 sheets which is an lot of data. Maybe
access or another database is a better solution?

If you post your code I will have a look at it.
--
Hope this helps
Martin Fishlock, Bangkok, Thailand