Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Email message from Excel with Hyperlink to the file

Hi Mike

Try this in your macro

..Body = "file://Yourcomputer/YourFolder/Week2.xls"

If there are spaces use %20
..Body = "file://Yourcomputer/YourFolder/Week%202.xls"

--

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

"MikeFullam" wrote in message ...
Dear All,
I have a excel file which sits on an intranet. This file is updated
regularly and I need to send an email, via Outlook, notifying those on
distribution list, that the file has been updated but also include with that
notification a link to the Excel file (hyperlink!), as saved on our intranet.

Can you help. Thanking you in advance.

Mike