Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default CMS script into Excel

Hello, I would like to know how to run a macro in excel that will run a
script in CMS the CMS script run's a CMS report and then I want the
macro to import that report into excel. I have a spreadsheet that
currently does it, so I know it can be done, but the guy that made the
report left the company and the VBA coding for that report is just too
complex for me to figure it out, my excel skills are decent but I don't
have very much VBA skill's other than editing macros in VBA every now
and then, I don't have much knowlege on it. any assistance is
appreciated. Thanks.