Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Data Validation List Sort

If there's a blank cell in the source list, and the cell with the data
validation list is blank, the list will open with the blank entry selected.

To prevent this, either enter a default value in the data validation
cell, or remove the blanks from the source list.

dread wrote:
I have a data validation list and when I click on the drop down arrow to
display it the list is displayed starting at the bottom of the list instead
of the top of the list. Does anyone know why this is and how to fix it???

--
Debra Dalgleish
Contextures

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

You're welcome! Thanks for letting me know how you solved the problem.

dread wrote:
Hi Debra,

Actually I tried your dynamic range using OFFSET (saw this in another post)
and it worked great.

Thanks for your help!

Diane