Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default consolidation of tables

You can start here ddd
http://www.rondebruin.nl/copy3.htm

--

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

"ddd" wrote in message ...
Hi,

I have a workbook that holds the data for eight accounts, broken down into
24 sub accounts. I have eight worksheets, one for each account. Each
worksheet holds three tables, one for each sub account. Each table holds a
short list (5 to 10 rows) of data: name, date, amount, description.

I would like to create a macro that will create a master table, copying all
the rows from the sub account and dropping them into a single table.

For legacy reasons, I can't dispense with the multi-worksheet, sub-account
setup; nor can I populate a master list that will disperse to the sub
accounts.

I am familiar with the basics of VB and can work out the fine-tuning details
myself, but I am stumped how to begin.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
D!