Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Change Validation list in the adjecent cell on the Basis of Value in the Current Cell

Hi All,

Help Required. I wish to Change Validation list in the adjecent cell on
the Basis of Value in the Active Cell. I understand that I can achieve
this using a cell activate event and then putting a code to delete and
add a validation in the adjacent cell.

However, It would be great if there is any other good way of achieveing
this.

Regards
Ankur

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Without programming, you can use a dependent data validation list, as
described he

--
Debra Dalgleish
Contextures