Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default "Personal" Sheet

Tim

It's supposed to open hidden. It's where you store all macros you want
available to all open workbooks. It does not fire the macro warning
dialogue

If you really don't want it, just go to the file location (xlStart folder)
and delete it.

--
HTH
Nick Hodge

"Tim Mills" wrote in message
I wrote a couple of basic macros in a spreadsheet that I have open
automatically when I switch on the PC but ever since another sheet called
"Personal" opens up automatically as well.

I removed all macro's from "Personal" but it still opens, without the
usual
Macro Warning dialogue box. How do I stop it opening automatically??

TIA
Tim