Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default consolidating worksheets

this copies the first 10 rows of data from sheets named Sheet1 - Sheet25 to
a sheet named ALL

Sub copydata()
Dim i as Long, sh as Worksheet
for i = 1 to 25
set sh = worksheets("Sheet" & i)
sh.Rows(1).resize(10).copy Worksheets("All").Rows((i-1)*10 + 1)
Next
End Sub

adjust to fit your situation.

Tom Ogilvy

"vmadan16" wrote in message
Hello All,
I have 25 worksheets which has to be consolidated in to single worksheet I
used to copy and paste from each worksheet. Is there any macro or
procedure
to consolidate it easily wich can save lots of time. I tried using the
consolidation option from the data menu but it has functions like sum, Avg
etc which is adding or giving me the calculated resuls but i need to
consolidate the entire data as it as in the new worksheet (example sheet1
as
10 row of data, sheet2 has another set of 10 row of data what I want here
is
in sheet3 I need all teh 20 row of data as it is. can any one help me pls
it
will be very help full for me.
thanx in advance.