Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Selection by color

Hi
I have a programming problem I just cant seem to solve.Most times I can
cobble together enough code to do what I need But this I cant do.
Below is what Im trying to do If anyone can help I surely will
appreciate it.
Im running Excel XP (2002) on Windows XP Home Edition.I have 9
colums(A Thru I ) and 1000 rows of numbers On Sheet 1 there is a emty
row between every seven rows.I need to check the first Seven Rows of
Col A Sheet 1 If the Cells InteriorColor Index=4 Select CurrentRegion
Of Active Cell Which Will Be (a1:i 7),Copy and past into sheet 1 next
empty row of workbook 500. There may be more than one green cell or
there may not be any Green Cells In Each of the Seven Rows.when
that's all done I need to the next seven rows Of Col A(Which will
be(a9:i15) and do the same as above etc until Col G cell is greater
than 1000 Then Stop.I have One blank Row Beteween each Seven Rows To
enable the CurrentRegion Selection .
I suppose this is about as clear as mud but at least it's a starting
point I be glad to try clear up anything that's not clear to anyone
who will help Me

Thanks Tinkerbell