Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Cannot sane all data and formats

Maybe...

XL: Error Message: Too Many Different Cell Formats

A few people have said that OpenOffice.Org has been able to open the file. Then
they clean it up and save it there. Then excel can open that cleaned up
version.

http://www.openoffice.org, a 60-104 meg download or a CD

dilettante wrote:

Hello,
happy New Year with old questions.
I have a xls workbook of 8674 Kb with
- 10 identical sheets witha data and calculations;
- 1 sheet resuming their datas and performing further calculations;
- some sheets without any data;
- Rows have conditioal format to have them colored;
- Some columns have different font dimension (arial 6 or 8 points)

When I will save the workbook I get an like (I am Italian so this is my the
translation):

" Impossible to save alla Data and formats added to the file filename.xls"

"To go back to the workbook without saving = cancel"
"To save without solving the problem= OK"

Grateful for any help to solve the problem!
Dilettante

--
dilettante

--