Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Excel 2007: How to solve *Cannot run the macro...*

Greetings,

This weeks, I'm trying to port my vba code from excel 2003 to excel
2007
beta2. everything were okay until i got this error...

*Cannot run the macro 'mymacro.xlam'. The macro may not be available in
this workbook or all macro may be disabled*

Its' kinda weird since I already put my .xlam and .xlsm in trusted
location that allow to run macro.

Is anyone can help this out, thanks in advance

mfj

*i've allready search old post, i got none

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

The key part may be ... macro may be disabled.

I often find that when I open an xlam, as the macro warning defaults to
disabled, I accidentally, automatically disable macros.

--
HTH

Bob Phillips

wrote in message
oups.com...
Greetings,

This weeks, I'm trying to port my vba code from excel 2003 to excel
2007
beta2. everything were okay until i got this error...

*Cannot run the macro 'mymacro.xlam'. The macro may not be available in
this workbook or all macro may be disabled*

Its' kinda weird since I already put my .xlam and .xlsm in trusted
location that allow to run macro.

Is anyone can help this out, thanks in advance

mfj

*i've allready search old post, i got none

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I did enable the macro pop up when show after activated the .xlam

well, I have 2 files, which a menu.xlam & mycode.xlsm
all the code menu stuffs (ribbon, auto_open, auto_close event) i put in
menu.xlam, while it will trigger to run code in mycode.xlsm

as i remember, i did manually enabled macro when poping up when i
activate menu.xlam, but when i click the ribbon that supposed to
trigger run the code in mycode.xlsm, it won't run. and showing the
error *Cannot run the macro 'mymacro.xlam'. The macro may not be
available in this workbook or all macro may be disabled*..

got the idea? please help me.

thanks
mfj