Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Extracting Data from the Web

Is there a way to extract/screen scrape data [into an excel
spreadsheet] from a website that requires a login? I'm trying to cut
down on all the manual work my team does every day and this seems to be
the most logical way to do it.

If so, can you please provide some syntax that could get me started? Or
perhaps even an online resource or a book on the subject you think
might be helpful. I'm somewhat new to programming so I'd prefer
anything in VB...

Thanks a lot!
- Dan

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

you can see if it will let you intercept the url once you are logged in, then
use that, or do a search for automate IE for discussions/code on iserting
data into an IE form.
--
-John Northwest11
is helpful.