Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default getting paste function to list all addin functions

I am trying to work out why the paste function wizard does not list all
the functions from my addins (done using registerxll). I do have many
100s of functions in the addins.

Hence, I am guessing there is some max list size, does anyone know what
it is?

Using excel 2000. Would be interested to know if the list size changes
with 2003.

Also, are there any workarounds to this issue people know of? Can I
somewhere change the list size, might it be some reg setting?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

there is definitely a max list size, since as i change the order of
addins, i see functions disappearing from the wizard as it hits its
limit.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

v2000 for sure has a much smaller limit, i am thinking 1024. very
irritating. hopefully some easy fix...if not, i'll need to code
something up that can do this.