Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default How Can I write a function that calculate the time it take to coomplete all the loops

I have many loops in my vba programme.
How Can I write a function that calculate the time it take to coomplete
all the loops?
thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Set a timer at the start of the loop, and the end

nTime = Timer
'loop code
MsgBox Timer - nTime

but you need to run several times and average (and ignore best and worst?)
as other activity will affect the timings

--
---
HTH

Bob