Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Custom Toolbar Below Other TBs

I have only the Standard Excel toolbar open. I have created a custom
toolbar which is attached to the file. The custom toolbar is loaded when
the file is opened and deleted when the file is closed. Problem is, my
custom toolbar keeps showing up above the Standard toolbar, and I want it to
be below the Standard toolbar. One PC shows it in the correct vertical
position (below the other toolbars at the top of the page), and the other PC
shows it in the wrong vertical position (above the Standard toolbar). Help!
Both are Excel XP. TIA, James

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

The RowIndex property is what you are looking for...
MyCustomToolbar.RowIndex = Application.CommandBars("Formatting").RowIndex
--
Jim Cone
San Francisco, USA

"Zone"
wrote in message
I have only the Standard Excel toolbar open. I have created a custom
toolbar which is attached to the file. The custom toolbar is loaded when
the file is opened and deleted when the file is closed. Problem is, my
custom toolbar keeps showing up above the Standard toolbar, and I want it to
be below the Standard toolbar. One PC shows it in the correct vertical
position (below the other toolbars at the top of the page), and the other PC
shows it in the wrong vertical position (above the Standard toolbar). Help!
Both are Excel XP. TIA, James

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I would think you need to set it's position property. Perhaps using the
index of the commandbars collection. Do a commandbars.count and assign your
TB the next index number. At least it would always be at the end of however
many TBs there are.

Mike F