Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default FAX with Excel VBA

Excel XP, Win XP
Win XP has a built-in FAX capability so the user can send a FAX from his
computer. That's what I have. But I need to program in Excel VBA the task
of sending a range by FAX.
The following is a macro recorder recording when a FAX is sent manually
through Win XP. Obviously it needs work because, for one thing, the input
of the FAX number is not recorded. In my case, the range to send as well as
the FAX number are variables:
Sub Fax()
Application.ActivePrinter = "Fax on Ne04:"
ActiveWindow.SelectedSheets.PrintOut Copies:=1, Preview:=True, _
ActivePrinter:="Fax on Ne04:"
End Sub

Can anyone offer me some guidance with this or direct me to some sources of
information? Thanks for your time. Otto

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Mike
Thanks for your response. Ron's site doesn't have anything about
FAXing. It does have a lot about emailing. Do you have any other advice I
could use? Otto