Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
JG JG is offline

Default protect sheet question

When I protect the sheet at the end of my macro I would like the locked
cell not to be selectable. What do I need to add into my Macro? I would
like the only the unlocked cells to be selectable. Below is what I
currently have.

ActiveSheet.Protect DrawingObjects:=True, Contents:=True,
Scenarios:=True, Password:="####"

Thank you for your suggestions

JG