Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Help!

Hello everyone,

I have a quick question that someone may know and give me a hint. I am
looking for any suggestion, articles that can help me with this issue:
I need to know how to make Excel not asking for initial when I start
the Excel application. There is probably a switch, small program, tool
, etc which can help me with this. Any help would be greatly
appreciated.

Thaks,
Teresa

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Thanks, very much John for your help. When I says "asking for initial"
means that after I install Excel, the first time, I start Excel, it
will ask for initial (like first name inital/last name initial). I need
to know a bout a switch or something that can make Excel not asking it.
Hope this will clarily a bit for you.

Thanks again,
Teresa

john cadagin wrote:
On 26 Dec 2006 12:44:18 -0800, "teresa" wrote:

Hello everyone,

I have a quick question that someone may know and give me a hint. I am
looking for any suggestion, articles that can help me with this issue:
I need to know how to make Excel not asking for initial when I start
the Excel application. There is probably a switch, small program, tool
, etc which can help me with this. Any help would be greatly
appreciated.

Thaks,
Teresa

I'm not sure what you mean by asking for initial, but you might try
clicking tools, then options. On the view tab, make sure "Startup task
pane" is unchecked.

john

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I call this Excel app from a .Net application and need to do this.
Thanks anyway for your help, John.

Teresa

john wrote:
Sorry, but I have no idea how to make that go away other than to fill
something in.

john