Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Zoom Window Selection Possible?

I have made a budgeting system that contains 20 sheets. When the
workbook is opened It cycles though each sheet to collect Current data
already on each sheet.

The probelm I have run into is that depending on the size of the
monitor the workbook is opened with, manual zooming is required to get
all of the sheet info into the viewable area. (Biggest issue is
Desktop verse Lap top)

Does anyone know a way to have each sheet auto zoom to fit each
sheet to the screen? Something like

Range(cells(1,1),cells(1,20)).zoom to fit viewable window.

Thanks!
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Thanks, I was able to adapt that code to suit my needs and it works
great. While testing it I did notice one problem.

Since I have so many Sheet tabs and the sheets will be auto fit to
viewable area, I have disabled the Horizonal Scroll bar.

If I zoom really close up to a few cells and save it, when it re-opens
it does zoom to the correct size; however, it does not move the
horiznal scroll bar all the way to the left as it should be. With no
horizonal scroll bar avaible, the user has no way to move the
horizonal scroll bar back to the left most posistion. (Does that make
sence?)

Know of any code to move the horizonal scroll bar all the way to the
left?

On Tue, 26 Dec 2006 13:24:12 -0600, Dave Peterson
wrote:

Option Explicit
Sub auto_Open()
Dim wks As Worksheet
For Each wks In ActiveWorkbook.Worksheets
wks.Select
wks.Range("A1:T1").Select
ActiveWindow.Zoom = True
wks.Range("a1").Select 'move the cursor back to A1??
Next wks
worksheets("sheet1").select 'what sheet to start???
End Sub