Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default pivot cash

I have many pivot tables sharing the same cash space. When I reload the
input range with a VBA routine do I have to refresh all pivot tables or is
it sufficient to refresh only one and all the others will follow ?
regards, Erik

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

If all the pivot tables use the same pivot cache, you can refresh one,
and all pivot tables will use the updated cache.

--
Debra Dalgleish
Contextures