Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default God's New Year present.

God's New Year present.

Hello everybody,
God sent me this message to send to you:

"I am a messenger sent to you by God, on behalf of all your Saints
and Teachers, Jesus, Mohammad, Aly, Moses, the Buddha ... and all the
other Saints, to give you Your New Year present.

"This present is to explain how you are all My children, and how
because of this it is your birthright to live a happy and prosperous
life.

"You are not my children by accident! I, God, I am your Creator, and
I am part of your body. How?

"Well, your body is made up of 8 bodies. And I am one of them!
Put them together, and you become You!

"All the churches and mosques on earth, all the synagogues and
temples, they all teach this to you. Each one in its own way! And they
tell you to pray to me so that I can help you with all your problems.

"And so that I can lead you to the path that will make you happy and
prosperous.

"I want you to talk to me all the time,
I want you to feel me loving you and protecting you.
Talk to Me direct. And I will hear you and answer you immediately. I
now want you to learn how to do this.
There are many systems which you can find in your internet.
These will teach you how you are all My sons and daughters, how your
body is built, where I am in that body, and how to have direct
conversations with me and with the Saints. Talk to me direct, my dear
ones. I love you so much"