Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Active Conditions

See an alternative at http://xldynamic.com/source/xld.CFConditions.html
which should cover these conditions.

--
---
HTH

Bob

"Constantly Amazed" wrote in
message ...
Hi

On Chip Pearsons website there was some useful code which displays the
state
of conditional formatting to be displayed. I have followed the advise and
used absolute cell references in the conditional formatting. However,
there
are times when the condition reported does not update or goes out of sync.

For example as I am using this on a template so have used the formular in
number or rows against the area where I paste in my data. The function
reporting the conditions indicates the corrrect state of condition.
However
when I try to delete any unused rows the condition reported changes and
becomes incorrect. At this point I seem to have to copy the first cell
using
the formula and paste it all cells in the check area which updates the
formula and gives the correct conditions.

Why does deleting rows affect the operation of the formula and is there an
easy way to make the formula update after any event rather than have to do
copy and paste over what could be a large area.

Thanks and Merry Christmas