Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Retrieve a the date created date of an Access Table in Excel using VBA

Hi All
I'm trying to create a function in Excel, using VBA, where I can
determine if make tables are created in a number of Access databases
during nightly batch runs. Therefore by determining the pathway of the
access database and the specific table name does anyone have code that
would allow me to retrieve the date created timestamp of the newly
created make table, which I could then paste into predetermined cell in
Excel. Any help on this would be extremely appreciated.

Cheers

Neil