Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default display worksheet on form

Hello All

I was curious whether it is possible to display the top row of a worksheet
in a multipage tabbed control or even the worksheet if that is easier. Is
this possible.

Thanks

Jake
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

There is a Microsoft Office Spreadsheet control that can be added to a
user form. You should be able to find it in "Additional Controls" accessed
by right-clicking the Toolbox. I have played around with it, but never "used"
it in an application.
--
Jim Cone
San Francisco, USA

"Jakem Schott"
wrote in message
Hello All
I was curious whether it is possible to display the top row of a worksheet
in a multipage tabbed control or even the worksheet if that is easier. Is
this possible.
Thanks
Jake
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Private Sub UserForm_Initialize()
ThisWorkbook.Sheets(1).Range("A1:G20").Copy
Spreadsheet1.Sheets("Sheet1").Range("A1").Paste
Application.CutCopyMode = False
Jim Cone
San Francisco, USA

"Jakem Schott"

wrote in message
Thanks Jim
I had seen that but was unsure how to get the current activeworkbook sheets
into it, I was hoping to see an example if some one had one.
Thanks
Jake