Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Row Height

could there be a formatting or rounding issue? Is there a pattern for
certain row heights that are being reported as 0?

"Steve" wrote in message
: Help.
:
: Running this macro the results are unexpected.
:
: For rowscount = 1 To 200
: If Worksheets(usingsheet).Cells(rowscount, "G") = True Then
: Worksheets(usingsheet).Cells(rowscount, "I") =
: Rows(rowscount).RowHeight
: End If
: Next rowscount
:
: The purpose of this code is to enter in cell on Column I the height of the
: row, but only if the cell in column g is TRUE.
:
: 75%ish of the entries that should have a value are coming out as zero.
The
: fact that a zero is entered in the cell means that it is evaluating
: correctly, but not reading the correct row height.
:
: This is causing me a headache, so any assistance would be appreciated.
:

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Solved it by changing the macro command to:

Worksheets(usingsheet).Range("I" & rowscount).Value =
Worksheets(usingsheet).Rows(rowscount).RowHeight

I don't know why, but it now works correctly

Strange!!

"PaulD" wrote:

could there be a formatting or rounding issue? Is there a pattern for
certain row heights that are being reported as 0?

"Steve" wrote in message
: Help.
: