Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Force macro to wait with next step

Hi,

I am using a macro that takes some time. On the end, a userform must be
shown. In the userform I have to use data that are generated with the macro.
What happens is that one step of the macro is not complete before the
userform is shown. Therefore, I would force to the macro to wait untill all
steps are done.Can someone give me a good suggestion how to do this??

NB: I already tried to set the application calculation to manual, this
doesn't improve the result.

Gert-Jan

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

What is not being done? Code is sequential, normally one think completes
before the next, unless there is some code forcing something else. Post the
code around that part.

--
---
HTH