Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Paste validation, Copy, Paste Special Validation

Hi,

I am generating Validation strings in my code, and then trying to paste
the same strings onto several different lines.

I can put the validation strings into any data type necessary in my
code, but the only way I know to Paste Special - Validation is to do
the following:

1) Put the validation strings into the spreadsheet somewhere.
2) Copy the section.
3) Paste Special - Validation

Is there a way to either (A) go directly to step 3 from the String
array I have in my subroutine, or (B) bypass the need to paste in step
1, going right to copying?

Hopefully it's clear.

Scott