Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Where can I find Microsoft.Office.Interop.Excel.dll?

Hi everyone,
I have installed VSTO 2007 but still I do not have the Excell project type
in my VS New Project page. Even I do not have the
Microsoft.Office.Interop.Excel.dll file on my system to add to my project and
use its classes. What is the proper suggestion to my situation?
Thanks in Advance for any comment.
FRED
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

A search of Google for Microsoft.Office.Interop.Excel.dll returns these URLs
as the first two entries:

Microsoft Office XP primary interop assemblies (PIAs) are available for
download
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/328912

Installing and Using the Office 2003 Primary Interop Assemblies
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/de...embliesFAQ.asp

Adding VSTO and 2007 narrows it down ... not sure if the above entries are
relevant.

http://forums.microsoft.com/MSDN/Sho...68029&SiteID=1

Regards

Trevor