Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default XP control look ?

Hi,

I would like to know if it is possible to make controls in VBA form look
like XP controls ?

thanks a lot,

Al.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

All of the controls that can be added to a UserForm from the ControlToolBox
have properties which can be set at design time. You can set the background
and foreground colors, make them transparent, raise or sink the borders, etc.
This can all be done in the properties window in the Visual Basic Editor
which is accessed by pressing F11 and then inserting a UserForm to begin the
process. For more information, type UserForm in the search box of the VBA
Help then select a topic of interest.