Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Window Class of UserForm controls

You have definitive answers concerning hWnd of the active control but even
were you to obtain that I don't see how it would help with your context
sensitive help.

There is a built in method as Nick mentioned but you can simulate your own
with something like

Private Sub CommandButton1_KeyDown(ByVal KeyCode As _
MSForms.ReturnInteger, ByVal Shift As Integer)
If KeyCode = vbKeyF1 Then
Call myHelp(CommandButton1.HelpContextID)

myHelp being a routine to call the help API if using html help

could do something similar with mousemove if your chm provides popups

There is also ' ActiveControl ' if needs.

Regards,
Peter T

"Martin" wrote in message
Can anyone tell me the API Window Class of controls in a userform? Or,

even
better, point me to a definitive list of the window classes in MS Office?

I'm trying to find a way to to identify the hWnd of the active control

(not
easy in VBA) so I can use context sensitive help.