Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default FAX from VBA

Excel XP & Win XP
I'm asking this question from a position of total ignorance. My
question is:
How do I FAX with VBA code?
I researched the newsgroups and I believe that I have to have some software,
something like WinFax. Are there any articles on this subject and some code
examples available of how to get from here to there? All I have so far is
Excel and a FAX machine.
Thanks for your time. Otto

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Otto,
You have a fax machine ? Manually, I guess then.
If have a fax modem installed then printing to WinFax is one way.
Otherwise check the thread "Setting Up References in the VBE" earlier this
week in this NG.

NickHK