Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default load 2 dimensional array into excel sheet

Just load it into the range

Range("A1:C3") = ary

--

HTH

Bob Phillips

"Chris" wrote in message

I have a 2 dimensional array.

I would like to load the array into a worksheet starting at lets say: A1.

I know how to do this with a nested looping structure but thought maybe

there
was a function available in the vb or excel libraries.

I tried using worksheetfuncton.transpose but it does not give the desired
result.

thanks

Chris