Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Automatic type conversion prblm when populating Excel sheet from C

Hi,

I am using the technique described in this article:

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/306023/

to populate a range in Excel from an array of values in C# (technique no 2
in document). The only difference between my solution and the code example in
the document is that I use an array of Object instead of an array of double
(but I populate this array with both String and Double objects).

The problem is that I run into some automatic type conversion in Excel based
on the actual values in the array. To be more specific, some of the double
values are displayed as dates in Excel.

Any suggestions on how to get around this problem?

AtleH