Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Excel Worksheets Menu bar

Hi
Try
Application.CommandBars("Worksheet Menu Bar").Reset

this should set the main menu bar to its original state.
regards
Paul

Muk wrote:

Hi all
By mistake I deleted the Worksheets menubar ("View"). Now I want to restore
the same back but can't find solution. Next to File ,Edit...

I already tried the detect and repair but no success

I wrote folling in my code
cnt = Application.CommandBars("Worksheet Menu Bar").Controls.Count
For i = 1 To cnt
If Application.CommandBars("Worksheet Menu
Bar").Controls.Item(i).Caption = "MAIN MENU" Then
Application.CommandBars("Worksheet Menu Bar").Controls.Item(i).Delete
Exit For
End If
Next i

Any Solution !!