Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Pivot table change selection

Use the country as the page field. Then it will happen automatically when you choose the
country....

HTH,
Bernie
MS Excel MVP

"diacci1st" wrote in message
Hi
i have a few pivot table where I show some dat by market by month as below:
Market: Italy

Jan 12345
Feb 12345
Mar 1234

I would like to find a way with a cell list to change the market na,e in the
cell and make the pivot table change as well....
so if in my list in i Select Germany all the pivot change to Germany...

Can someone help?

Thank ypu