Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Application level VBE

Hi,

I wish to use VBE to process all the ducuments currently open in excel.
What kind of object do I associate this code with? For example, a macro
is used to associate vbe with a document and a key shortcut can be
issued to trigger this macro if this doc has focus (is the active
ducument). Also, this vbe code resides with the document in question.
Instead, I want a button or something in excel which I can press to
process my files. I also want to be able to send this button object to
a client so that they can install it in there version of Excel. How do
I do this?

Thanks,

Aine.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

An add-in.

How to create an add-in file in Excel 2000

--
---
HTH

Bob