Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Choosing which macro to call

Neal,
As for the code generation part, you can work with the VBE in code :
http://www.cpearson.com/excel/vbe.htm

Note also that XL2002 and up have an additional security option of
ToolsmacroSecurityTrusted Sources"Trust Access to VB Project"

NickHK

"Neal Zimm" wrote in message
In other languages, notably SAS, a macro can generate source code which
is then executed. Does such a capability exist in VBA ? (Based on what

I've
read so far, I think the answer is no.)

Currently, I have situations where, as an example in pseudo code ....

If varname = value then
call this_macro
elseif varname = thatvalue then
call that_macro
end if

I'm look for a 'more direct' way to do the above. Is this possible?
Thanks.
--
Neal Z