Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Send email when Condition met?

Is it possible to send an email when a bunch of conditions are met? Can I do
this using some email hyperlink or is it best done in VBA?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Just trying to brain storm here. So any thoughts would be great.

The user has an excel workbook that needs the invoice # entered within 90
days. So he wants to test the relevant cells at 60 days and if the invoice #
has not been entered send an email to the relevant party. I'm trying to
determine if it would be best to just have the code run when the workbook is
opened or if it should be tied to the time of day and run at 8am each
morning? If it was tied to the time is there a way to prevent code from
having to run every couple seconds to do a time compare? Is there a better
way to do this?

"Jim Thomlinson" wrote in message
I would be inclined to do this via VBA... Take a look at Ron's site to see
how to Email...

http://www.rondebruin.nl/sendmail.htm
--
HTH...