Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Could not set the Text property of a ComboBox on User Form.

Works fine for me, since you didn't post the actual code I can only guess,
you probably need to put the userforname in there eg

userform1.combobox1.text="123"

if you don't do that then it looks for a combobox on the sheet containing
your code, if one is not there you get a run-time error.
--
-John
is helpful.

"Дмитрий Л. Кобяков" wrote:

The statement
ComboBox1.Text = "1,2,3"
yields to a run-time error. The ComboBox1.MatchEntry is fmMatchEntryNone,
and ComboBox1.MatchRequired is False . The "1,2,3" does not match any entry
in the ComboBox1 at the time, but I want to show it in the edit field of the
combo box.