Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Splitting files / Pivot Table

If you delete all the records except for those of one cost centre, and
refresh the pivot table, it should only contain the data for that cost
centre.
Before you start, you could set the Missing Item Limit, so old items
aren't visible.

JT wrote:
We have a file with 2 sheets. One sheet is the detail for multiple cost
centers and the second sheet is a summary sheet for all cost centers. The
summary sheet contains a pivot table for all cost centers.

They would like to split this file up and send each cost center a file that
contains only their data.

Splitting the detail sheet is not an issue. The question I have contains
the pivot table. Can I programmaticly copy and / or split the data by cost
center or do I need to create a separate pivot table for each cost center on
a separate file.

Any other suggestions? Thanks for the help.

When

--
Debra Dalgleish
Contextures