Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Select Cell Contents from multippel cells

I am confused with your request. Are you wanting to hide these other sheets
and only show your MAIN sheet?

"Yngve" wrote in message
Help needed

I have 4 sheets, one is mane sheet, on the main sheet I have this
formula
=sheet2!A1 & sheet3!A1& sheet4!A1
A1 contains text like this AD,DFR,UFF, some of letters have
Font,CollorNumber 3
and I want this to show in the main sheet.
Is it possible ???
I've exhausted
all the online help files I can find with no results.

Regard
Yngve

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

You need to use somethinglikethis:-

Sub ColorMeInThree()
'Concatenate
[A1].Select
ActiveCell.Value = Sheets("Sheet2").Range("A1") & _
Sheets("Sheet3").Range("A1") & _
Sheets("Sheet4").Range("A1")
'Colors
a = Sheets("Sheet2").Range("A1").Font.ColorIndex
b = Sheets("Sheet3").Range("A1").Font.ColorIndex
c = Sheets("Sheet4").Range("A1").Font.ColorIndex

'Lengths
d = Len(Sheets("Sheet2").Range("A1"))
e = Len(Sheets("Sheet2").Range("A1"))
f = Len(Sheets("Sheet2").Range("A1"))

ActiveCell.Characters(1, d).Font.ColorIndex = a
ActiveCell.Characters(d + 1, d + e).Font.ColorIndex = b
ActiveCell.Characters(d + e + 1, d + e + f).Font.ColorIndex = c

End Sub

http://www.excel-ant.co.uk

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Mark

Tanks for replay
I dont want to hide sheets.

I want to show in main sheet i.e

if sheet2!A1 value = AD,DFR<--- font.collor black, UFF<----font.collor red

and if sheet3!A1 value = AD,DFR<--- font.collor red,UFF<----font.collor black

then main sheet1!A1 shows exactly the same.

"main sheet1!A1 = from sheet2( AD,DFR<--- font.collor
red,UFF<----font.collor black,) + = from sheet3( AD,DFR<--- font.collor
red,UFF<----font.collor black,) "

hope this explain better what I need.

Regard