Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Moving data from one sheet to another.

Hi Hernan

There is a example on this page
http://www.rondebruin.nl/copy5.htm

Try
http://www.rondebruin.nl/copy5.htm#one

--

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"Hernan" wrote in message
Hello,

I have this sheet that has 5 columns. The fifth one is named "Status" and
it
can either be "IN" or "OUT".

I would like to move all the rows which status column is OUT to sheet 2,
and
without leaving blank rows in sheet 1.

Any help is always appreciated.

TIA

Hernan

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Hernan

The code do what you want

It filter a column and copy the result to a new sheet and delete the records you copy

Have you try it in a test workbook ?
http://www.rondebruin.nl/copy5.htm#one

Read the info in the code
You can use the comented code if you want to delete the records you copy to the new sheet

--

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

"Hernan" wrote in message ...
Thank you for your help.

Although I cannot believe I asked the way I did.

What I am wanting to do is to:

while
status column in sheet 1=out then
select row
cut row
paste row into sheet 2 in next blank row
delete blank row in sheet 1
wend

Any help provided for me to understand this, is greatly appreciated.

TIA.

Hernan