Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default GetSaveAsFilename

Hello Everybody,
I have MS Excel 2003 Pro.

Do I need some kind of reference to a library checked before I could use
GetSaveAsFilename? I am getting Run-time error '1004'.

Thhank you,
--
Syed Zeeshan Haider

Learn about famous muslim names at http://szh.20m.com/learn/aboutnames.html

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

No additional libraries need be referenced. GetSaveAsFilename is native to
Excel.

What code is causing the error? The following works for me:

Dim FName As Variant
FName = Application.GetSaveAsFilename("Book11.xls", _
"Excel Workbooks (*.xls),*.xls")
If FName = False Then
MsgBox "User clicked cancel."
Else