Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Follow Hyperlink Without Showing Website

One way is to use a fake hyperlink; the address goes the containing cell,
whilst the .TextToDisplay shows the real destination.
Then in the _FollowHyperlink event you can get the Target.TextToDisplay and
use that in your behind the scene code.

NickHK

"Stratuser" wrote in message
I want my macro to follow a hyperlink to a website -- no problem there --

but
I want it to happen quietly in the background, without a new window

showing
up. Is there a way to do this without having a window open up? If not,

how
would I minimize the new window?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Dim a As New InternetExplorer