Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default spellLang # for UK

Hi there folks, I have tride to find the answer to this but have given up,
its 0140 here and I am now very tired! (poor excuse!

I am using the following code to spell check a text box on a userform.

Private Sub Enter_Click()

With Worksheets("panel form")
Unprotect
.Range("A1") = circumstancesform.circumstancestext.text
.Range("A1").CheckSpelling _
CustomDictionary:="CUSTOM.DIC", _
IgnoreUppercase:=False, _
AlwaysSuggest:=True, _
SpellLang:=3081
circumstancesform.circumstancestext.Value = .Range("a1")

.Range("A1").ClearContents
'.AppActivate ("circumstancesform")
.Protect
End With

End Sub

SellLang:= 3081 gives me English Austrailia. can anyone tell me what the
number is for uk English or can anyone tell me how to set to English using
VBA

Thanks to all for reeding and those that respond a Huge thank you in advance.

Paul

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

<According to help
SpellLang Optional Variant. The language of the dictionary being used. Can
be one of the MsoLanguageID values used by the LanguageID property.
</According to help

and checking the values of MsoLanguageID in the Object Browser shows
Const msoLanguageIDEnglishUK = 2057 (&H809)

NickHK