Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default how to compare two arrays?

Hi,
I have two arrays first one is dates (F6:AK6) the is the number of
items (F7:AK7)
while items can be negative in order to remove item from inventory I
need to count number of days
the item has been in the inventory.
I know how to do this on one item easily but I never done it with an
array..
is it possible to do it with a formula?
I used this for one item
=(IF((DATEDIF(F6,G6,"d"))<15,15,30))*(IF(F7<0,(ABS (F7)))/30)

Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

after quite alot of thinking about a way to tackle this problem I think
i'll use vba for this solution
because this is just too hard to do with only fomulas. (don't know
excel that good)
I'll be happy to get some help