Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Macro formatting

Could someone please help with a macro or any other suggestion to format an
Excel sheet. Basically data is downloaded from a bank every week and the
size of the file can vary but the formatting is constant. That is each
record is 7 lines. So first record is line1-7, second record is line 8-14,
third record is line 15-21 and so on.

I need to format this data and basically I can record a macro for one data
set that is for the record on line 1 to 7. My question is how can I set it
to replicate so that it replicates for line 8-14 and then 15-21 and so on.
The source formatting remains the same except that the total length of the
file( no of records) changes every week.

Thanks very much for your help.

Regards

Sam