Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Macro printview

Glenn,
You can show a WS in print preview, but then that's essentially the end of
your code until the user returns to normal view.

ActiveSheet.PrintPreview

NickHK

"Glenn" wrote in message
Thanks for the help...
I thought I posted this the other day butI can not find it.

I builf the following macro to print a worksheet in my workbook. How

would
I modify this to let me view the worksheet before it prints?

Sub TIRE()
'
' TIRE Macro
' Macro recorded 12/2/2006 by Ridgeland Finance
'
' Keyboard Shortcut: Ctrl+Shift+T
'

With ActiveWorkbook.Worksheets("TIRE")