Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Horizontal Page Breaks

Most of us use readers that don't have the 'notify me' feature, we just
scroll back to find the post.

If you repost something, at least take the time to restate the problem.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Tutorials and Custom Solutions
http://PeltierTech.com
_______

"Rob" wrote in message
I forgot to click the Notify me of replies for my previous question
concerning the Horizonal Page Breaks. Hopefully, I'll hear somthing by
checking it this time.

Please respond if this doesn't make any sense.

Thanks Again!!

Rob