Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Hyperlinks and directing towards a current window

I have a spreadsheet that has hyperlinks. Everytime you click on a
link it starts a new session. I want to be able to use the same
session so the user does not have to login everytime. Does any one
know of how this is possible?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Pam,
A new session of what ?
Login ?

NickHK

"Pam" wrote in message
ups.com...
I have a spreadsheet that has hyperlinks. Everytime you click on a
link it starts a new session. I want to be able to use the same
session so the user does not have to login everytime. Does any one
know of how this is possible?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

The hyperlink is to a website which requires a login when initially
connecting. Everytime one of the hyperlinks is clicked a new window in
internet explorer is opened and therefore the user has to log in
everytime they click on the hyperlink. What I would like to happen is
that the hyperlinks would use a current window when there is one
available.

Does that make more sense?

NickHK wrote:
Pam,